Saturday, February 4, 2017

Archaeology Mod by Cinderellimouse


One of my Sims was an Indiana Jones type archaeologist and university professor in TS3. Although we can dig up fossils and things in TS4, I felt like I needed a bit of extra content to support my gameplay and so I made this small archaeology mod.

In the buy catalogue you will find a couple of new items under the knowledge tag. The main one is a rock similar to the existing fossil rock in the game. One difference is that this rock can be bought and carried in your inventory. This allows you to set up an archaeological dig site wherever you like.

When you click on this rock you will get the option to ‘uncover relics’. You will then get one of several new relic objects in your inventory. There is also a chance that this interaction will drop a rubble pile that you can sift through to uncover more relics.

No comments:

Post a Comment