Saturday, December 27, 2014
ATTENTION: You can find progression updates on my website. Updates will also be posted on my website before it is available here.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Version 2.0.0 is finally released!
NOTICE: Get support and submit bugs/errors by clicking here.
The Sims 4 Mod Manager is a convenient tool used to make management of mods easier.
• Drag and drop (supports more than one drop)
• Does not make use of the Resource.cfg – Mods are backed up to a folder, and are copied to the “Mods” folder when enabled.
• Enable multiple mods at once
• Disable multiple mods at once
• Shows mod type – “Package” if it is a “.package” file, and “Script” if it is a “.zip” file. Also shows icons for both types.
• Supports sub-folder categorization (only supports 1 level)